CBD is an abbreviation for “cannabidiol” – a component found in cannabis, that has no psychoactive effects (no marijuana ‘high’ because it is NOT marijuana). CBD has been shown to have properties, when ingested or applied topically, that may benefit your health.
CBD is found in greater amounts in “hemp”, which is a type of cannabis, but not the psychoactive strain of plant often referred to as “marijuana”. Hemp is a strain of plant that grows much taller, and can be used for its fiber, oil, and its seeds. Because CBD can be found in greater amounts in hemp (versus other strains of cannabis), that is what is used for the CBD hemp oil.
– Strong anti-inflammatory properties
– Helps the body to not make the chemical that causes inflammation
– Anti-convulsive properties
– CBD makes cancer cells commit “suicide” without killing other cells
– The protection of nerves by inhibiting the processes that damage nerves
– CBDs are effective against MRSA (antibiotic-resistant bug)
– Cannabidiol is NOT psychoactive (CBD is not THC – they are completely different compounds)
The Endocannabinoid System in You
You have an “endocannabinoid system” in your body. Every human does! This is one of science’s most exciting discoveries – each of us are basically “pre-wired” with cannabinoid receptors throughout our body! These receptors are most abundant in our immune system and in our brain – two extremely important functions for optimal health and wellness.
Can CBD Hemp Oil Help Me?
Due to federal regulations, no claims can be made about any specific ailments that may be alleviated or cured with the use of CBD Hemp Oil. However, you can do your own research with the product and see if it helps you. See more research at www.cbdoil.life!
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT OR CURE ANY DISEASE. ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING A NEW DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM.